Canyon is a world-leading manufacturer of road, mountain, triathlon, urban and fitness bikes. our direct approach sets us apart from our competitors. we prioritise delivering the very best in quality and in service at all times. constantly exploring new paths enables us to stay ahead of the game and drives us forwards. now more than ever, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who are prepared help us shape the future of riding.
The Canyon operation in the UK was set up in 2012 to provide sales, marketing, technical service and customer support to the UK market. A significant part of this is a service centre to handle customer enquiries at all stages of the sales process. As an online only business, providing the best possible customer service experience is integral to our business.
We have an expanding and dedicated team in the UK and are looking to develop this further through addition of a number of key staff appointments in the coming weeks.
Providing great customer service is the most important part of our plans to grow the Canyon brand in the UK and our Pre Sales and Customer Service team are the first point of contact for Canyon consumers.
The job involves handling incoming phone, email and Chat enquiries on a wide range of matters; new bike and equipment sales, sizing or technical questions, warranty enquiries and much more.
The position is based in our Chessington Office/Service centre which provides a fantastic and sociable working environment for bike enthusiasts to excel.
The Person We're Looking For
We're looking for someone outstanding and exceptional in everything they do with the following skills and experience:
- Great knowledge of bikes, current market trends and future opportunities. This could be from working in a bike shop, riding for a number of years, a misspent youth reading too many bike mags or previous industry experience. It is vital that you're passionate about bikes and have a desire to share your passion for the sport either face to face at events, on the phone, via Chat or by email.
- A helpful and proactive attitude. Previous customer service experience is essential. Most important is you have a friendly, helpful and efficient manner and can use this to provide industry leading customer service to every Canyon customer. You thrive on engaging your customers and take pride in solving their queries.
- Responsibility to proactively sell across the breadth of our product range will fall within this role, as well as a desire to want to answer every call and respond to every enquiry as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Chatty and outgoing. You are outgoing and conversational both on the phone and in a written format. You have good writing skills and punctuation and a great telephone manner.
- Strong social media skills. You are an active Facebook / Twitter / Blog user or have used them before in a business capacity.
- Computer literate, strong organisational and admin skills.
- You are tenacious, creative, driven, enthusiastic, passionate, ambitious, committed with a work ethic that is unmatched. These are our basic principles and the standards by which we judge ourselves daily.
What should you do if you think you fit the bill?
Get in touch and tell us why you deserve this incredible opportunity.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a covering letter and importantly your salary expectations.
Closing date for applications is Friday January 1st.
Address: Unit 72 Barwell Business Park
Postcode: KT9 2NY