CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
As our Global CRM Manager, you will be a critical player in our success and growth in the coming years. You will act as a critical interface between digital, IT and partner organizations in order to design and manage the customer experience / CRM core business processes.
From the definition of the CRM strategy through the implementation, testing and improvement you will have the opportunity to analyze, model and redesign our customer experience processes, components and systems and requirements for SalesForce based systems.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assisting the team in the planning, development, execution, reporting, and optimization of global automated lifecycle, retention and transactional emails to improve the customer experience
- Managing each element of email and marketing automation campaigns including creative development, template optimization/needs, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to provide recommendations and develop continual optimisation strategies
- Test and analyze new customer segments and maps out a strategy based upon email performance and marketing objectives
- Maintaining the integrity of the database
- Liaising with creative and regional teams to ensure emails are produced on time and to specification
- Management of ongoing CRM support requests (to IT and Technology Partner) & administrative needs of end users
- Acting as a trusted advisor for Sales & Marketing teams, while partnering with various departmental functions to configure & deliver CRM solutions
- Collaborate with internal software & technology teams to support data/API integrations
- Continual improvement of systems & processes, including delivery of training/support content
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Salesforce CRM stack experience and competencies through experience, self-study with trailheads, participation in product training and completion of further certifications
- Project management training in either PRINCE2 or SCRUM/Agile coaching
- Ability to understand business needs, translate them to technical requirements and deliver value-added solutions with a strong customer-focused mindset
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- High level of focus on tasks, while effectively managing different / competing priorities
- Self-motivated, solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Highly flexible team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- High-energy, a results-oriented performer who thrives in fast-paced, interrupt driven environments
- Strong analytical abilities while also being able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Sales-minded, with a sound understanding of lead generation and ECommerce
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: