CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
As a direct-to-consumer digital ECommerce business SEO is very important for the brand and business in helping connect with our customers. As Global SEO Manager at Canyon, you will be responsible for formalizing our search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics and lead the digital product team in their implementation across the website and all digital assets.
Serving as an expert connected to various multi-disciplinary teams you will work closely with marketing, development teams, as well as agency partners.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leverage your SEO strategies and industry insights to manage the optimization of our website and content globally and gain online attention from our target audience
- Deliver and manage organic search engine optimization (SEO) with a focus on improving our customers experience through SEO via White Hat Techniques
- Build and own the roadmap for SEO (on- and off-page) and lead all SEO strategy, planning, execution, optimization, metrics, and reporting
- Analyze and identify SEO opportunities via keyword research, competitor analysis, content gap analysis, backlink monitoring, crawl logs, and infrastructure audits
- Drive organic traffic by leading the execution of SEO efforts including meta-data, content techniques, site architecture, link-building, keyword selection/utilization, etc.
- Own specifications for all SEO features; define requirements, write user stories, make decisions during development, and execute experiments
- Recommend optimizations to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Stay abreast of SEO industry trends, best practices and algorithm updates
- Train stakeholders on best practices to ensure the websites are SEO friendly
- Develop a close relationship with our partners at Google to develop effective roadmaps
- Create a global SEO-focused content-strategy and ensure our content is written for humans, not robots!
- Develop a series of baselines and KPI’s from which to measure MoM, Quarterly, and YoY performance and effectively manage performance via monitoring reports (monthly to Head of Digital) and KPIs
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- 2-5 years of professional, hands-on SEO experience
- Proven track record of developing and driving in-house SEO strategies
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Knowledge of Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset and skills
- Extensive knowledge of search technologies, industry standards, white-hat best practices and ranking strategies
- Excellent problem-solving skills of all sizes
- Familiar with industry-standard SEO software such as Sistrix
- Possess strong written, analytical, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced launch/deadline driven environment
- Detail-oriented, well organized, and self-managed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true team player, working tirelessly to improve the experience for current and future Canyon customers
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: