CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
Focused on top line growth of the business and new customer acquisition for the entire company you will be responsible for developing and delivering the strategy and innovation for our global paid acquisition plans.
This person will be a strategic partner to leads within the digital team, such as SEO, Data & Web Analysis, Business Intelligence, and CRM but also the business across Product, Engineering/Production, and Finance to set and exceed aggressive growth targets.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead Canyon’s global paid search campaign strategy and execution across 21 markets Europe, UK and the US
- As our internal specialist, you will manage the paid search budget and work with the SEO, Digital, and Marketing teams in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
- You will oversee and guide all of Canyon’s paid activity from strategy to campaign execution across all channels including, Google, Bing, Yahoo and, Partner Platforms
- You will execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns and help the business learn
- You will track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- You will manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- You will perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Working closely with our data analysts you will deeply understand each of our target audiences and begin to build out profiles and engagement strategies based on this knowledge
- Perform day-to-day campaign optimization and management for Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc based on customer goals and business targets
- On-site and off-site optimization recommendations and implementation using best practices and test-and-learn initiatives to optimize performance
- Drive profitability via growth, optimization, creative testing and landing page testing by setting clear expectations and roadmap to achieve SEM KPIs that drive qualified traffic acquisition
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research on a daily, weekly, monthly cycle
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Proven SEM experience and success managing paid campaigns across all major search engines
- 6+ years experience within an eCommerce, direct to consumer, or Agency
- Have lead successful PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing in performance marketing
- Have a global mindset and have managed campaigns across multiple geographies
- Are curious about the latest techniques and changes in the search landscape and the tools that support effective search marketing
- Fluent in English, and ideally are also proficient in at least one additional language: German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred)
- Have an understanding of AdWords Editor or Kenshoo, Marin or AdLens
- Be able to use Sistrix/SEMRush or other keyword analytics tools
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies/time zones
- Passion for all things cycling.
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: