CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
As the Digital Content Coordinator for Canyon you will be responsible for helping to develop and maintain content across Canyon.com globally. You will be a critical member of our digital strategy team leading the growth and development of all customer interactions online.
You will be tasked with the design and development of content for Canyon’s E-commerce platform and global storefront.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with strategy, category merchandisers, and language specialists across global sites to design and develop effective content that helps customers and drives growth
- Review the creative and content team’s work and be accountable for content quality along with being hands-on in developing our content strategy and set an example for what good looks like
- Help shape the strategic vision and goals for the entire content strategy team working with the digital strategy, customer experience, and design teams. You will also promote content strategy throughout the company and how it influences a range of customer experience aspects
- Develop processes and templates to help content strategy work more efficiently and share learnings with all teams to improve our translation and localization processes with international partners
- Supporting the business, in particular, the category merchandisers in building up and maintaining our product and content pages by working closely with our content creators
- Monitoring, optimizing and troubleshooting existing content based on regular reviews and testing processes to ensure accuracy and quality of our product data
- Contributing ideas for new/improved workflows specifically around new product launch processes, product photography, product names, titles, descriptions and SEO data
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Relevant Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience with web content management systems, ideally e-commerce sector
- Ideally basic web design skills/knowledge of basic HTML
- Basic experience with editing software like Photoshop helpful
- A well-structured and diligent way of working
- Eye for details, even under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent English / very good German language skills, additional language skills helpful
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: