CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
As the Category Merchandiser for Service and Support you will be responsible for the integration of Service and Support content into Canyon.com and across all digital channels. You will be a critical member of our digital strategy team ensuring that customer has everything they need at every step of their journey with Canyon.
Specifically, you will look to address service and support related requirements across 8 stages of the buying process we have identified at Canyon. You will identify user needs at each stage and work to create relevant content, tools and, services at each step.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop the strategy and plan for Canyon support across all Canyon digital channels that integrates service, support, and buying
- Develop a strategy, concept and then launch Canyon Communities globally
- Develop our contact and support functions inline with customer/user needs
- Work closely with Sales to determine a process for Leads
- Develop processes for Factory Service center in Koblenz with repair and customer contact center
- Work with service partners such as Bike Repair to always get the right service partner close to the customer
- Use data and analytics to determine where customers require further service support
- Manage the post sales survey process and associated NPS ranking
- Ensure feedback from customers is filtered and flows into necessary departments
- Ensure that buying guides are created and assigned to relevant categories and products
- Enhance our FAQ’s based on customer feedback and insight from all service channels (calls, email, and livechat)
- Review, update and report on search functionality usage to inform content strategies
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Excellent analytical skills in order to assess the performance of the category and make informed decisions
- Interest in business and cycling is backed by at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in merchandise planning, preferably at a multi-national level
- Have worked in a dynamic and fast-paced environment specifically with the processes of eCommerce
- Have a university degree in business or a comparable qualification, with at least a bachelors degree
- Think and act fast, work proactively to grow your online world and always able to keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Embrace change and proactively look for solutions in challenging situations
- Organize your workload efficiently based on the revenue contribution to the business but also growing trends
- Ensure deliverables are ready on time, are accurate and you prioritize your tasks accordingly
- Expert in Excel
- Excellent English skills, you communicate clearly with different stakeholders and possess confident negotiation skills
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: