JOIN THE CANYON CREW!
AT CANYON WE AIM TO BE THE MOST INSPIRING BIKE BRAND IN THE WORLD. AND NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE’RE LOOKING FOR BRIGHT, COMMITTED PIONEERS TO REACH THE PEAK WITH US.
OUR CUSTOMERS RIDE TO CONNECT WITH THEIR BODIES, THEIR FRIENDS, AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS. THEY FEEL PART OF AN EVER-GROWING COMMUNITY OF OPTIMISTIC CHANGE-MAKERS – AND THEY STAY WITH US FOR THE SEAMLESS, PROGRESSIVE, PERSONALISED EXPERIENCES THAT WE OFFER THEM.
BE IT ON A PERFORMANCE BIKE, E-BIKE OR URBAN BIKE, CANYON RIDERS FEEL CONNECTED AS A CYCLING SOCIETY RESHAPING THE WORLD.
WE INSPIRE TO RIDE – AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US IN THAT MISSION.
CANYON HAS BUILT A WORLD-CLASS IN-HOUSE DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS WHICH WE ARE NOW LOOKING TO TAKE TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH A NEW CREATED CONNECTED DEPARTMENT.
YOU WILL BE PART OF A TEAM FOCUSED ON CREATING A FRICTIONLESS E-COMMERCE EXPERIENCE COMBINED WITH DESIGNING WORLD-CLASS DIGITAL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES FOR THE FUTURE. ON OUR WEBSITE, IN OUR MOBILE APP, IN OUR RETAIL STORES, AND AT OUR EVENTS, WE'RE CONSTANTLY DEVELOPING NEW IDEAS FOR HOW DATA AND TECHNOLOGY CONNECT OUR RIDERS TO THEIR BIKES, THEIR BODIES, THEIR COMMUNITIES, AND THE WORLD.
YOU WILL BE PART OF A DIVERSE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY, AND COLLABORATIVE TEAM FOCUSED ON RELENTLESS INNOVATION IN DIGITAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO INSPIRE THE COMMUNITY TO RIDE BIKES.
As our PROJECT MANAGER PEP PROCESS CONNECTED (M/F/D) you work in the function of stream manager or project stream manager in one or more streams (sub-projects) and play a key role within the respective project stream organization. You will report directly to the appropriate senior project manager/program manager and be responsible for the outcome of your stream, as well as its organization and direction.
You are responsible for the operational organizational management of your stream(s) in the interest of an optimal achievement of the project goals within the given framework. You are responsible for the timely delivery of the results of your stream(s) in compliance with the agreed process procedure.
YOUR JOB AS PART OF THE CANYON CREW
- Planning of resources: human and budget
- Planning time: Detailed planning of milestones, taking into account individual influencing factors of all parties involved
- Planning of stream goals: Development of the stream goals, taking into account the project goals and framework conditions
- Control: Disclosure of the goal and result of the stream, reporting of deviations from the target, taking measures, escalation if necessary
- Regular appointments: independent organization of stream-internal meetings, e.g. stream-internal jour fixe and keeps track of the results
- Resources: Resolution of potential conflicts, bottlenecks and consideration of possible effects on target/actual
- Quality: Application of the standard process and methods established in the process as well as optimization of the process
- Reporting: early and proactive reporting of postponements or cost overruns, including potential risks and problems. Development of proactive solution proposals to ensure compliance with the (overarching) target, submission to the project manager, development of decision templates
- Communication & escalation: goal-oriented, cooperative, disciplined and responsible communication as well as efficient escalation
HOW YOU BECOME PART OF THE RACE
- Degree in engineering (or similar) or comparable training
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management, ideally in an international company in the production environment (technology / IT) or in the automotive environment
- PM certifications such as PRINCE2 or IPMA
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Outstanding communication and cooperation skills, as well as the ability to lead a project team
- Ability to present complex issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Practice- and result-oriented way of working
- Able to compromise, assertive, independent and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication in interdisciplinary teams – also at management level – and confident demeanor
- Very good German and English skills, written and spoken
HIGHLIGHTS ON YOUR CANYON TOUR
- We focus on diversity - be who you are and do what is your passion
- Canyon changed the way people buy performance cycles. You have a chance to help us shape new riding connections and connectivity - reset the game with us
- Build a new but fast-growing product line with us from day 1, where only the most beautiful designs and valuable features make it to the market
- We are establishing new working methods and will also centralize our connected team in one location in Amsterdam
- We are fully dedicated to have great leaders: our managers will work with you, serve you and support you to achieve success
- We are implementing new work model – with a feel-good environment
- We are a brand, and we are proud to say so. Become a member of a high branded company!
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: