JOIN THE CANYON CREW!
AT CANYON WE AIM TO BE THE MOST INSPIRING BIKE BRAND IN THE WORLD. AND NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE’RE LOOKING FOR BRIGHT, COMMITTED PIONEERS TO REACH THE PEAK WITH US.
OUR CUSTOMERS RIDE TO CONNECT WITH THEIR BODIES, THEIR FRIENDS, AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS. THEY FEEL PART OF AN EVER-GROWING COMMUNITY OF OPTIMISTIC CHANGE-MAKERS – AND THEY STAY WITH US FOR THE SEAMLESS, PROGRESSIVE, PERSONALISED EXPERIENCES THAT WE OFFER THEM.
BE IT ON A PERFORMANCE BIKE, E-BIKE OR URBAN BIKE, CANYON RIDERS FEEL CONNECTED AS A CYCLING SOCIETY RESHAPING THE WORLD.
WE INSPIRE TO RIDE – AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US IN THAT MISSION.
We are hiring a TECH TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER (M/F/D) for our strong growth plans at Canyon. This role will be based in our office in Germany (Koblenz) or in the Netherlands (Amsterdam). You will be part of our aspiring recruiting team and a key factor in achieving Canyon’s ambitious recruiting goals in the tech area. Your focus will be on managing the end-to-end tech recruiting process, building strong relationships with your hiring managers and ensure a state-of-the-art candidate experience.
With your skills, experience and passion you will have significant impact on Canyon’s ambitious growth plans and represent us as employer of choice.
YOUR JOB AS PART OF THE CANYON CREW
- Act as first point of contact and talent advisor in all recruiting relevant topics for both candidates and internal stakeholders
- Design and execute the recruiting strategy to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates for our Tech roles
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs, build and act as a partner towards the hiring managers of the business
- Attract tech talents to work for Canyon and represent our brand
- Build up your own network, a sustainable pool of candidates and position Canyon in the tech market
- Track recruiting data and use them to influence the recruiting success
- Show high interest and be motivated to educate yourself in tech topics and be aware of the latest recruiting trends
HOW YOU BECOME PART OF THE RACE
- 4+ years experience in high-volume recruiting for tech positions in a corporate or agency setting
- Knowledge in ECommerce, Digital, Tech, Software Development, IoT, Salesforce, SAP and IT enables you to communicate with your target group at eye level
- Very good understanding of different sourcing strategies
- Confident working in an agile and international market
- Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- High level of service orientation, consulting skills and flexibility
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about Canyon’s claim to revolutionize mobility helps to ensure a unique experience to tech talents
HIGHLIGHTS ON YOUR CANYON TOUR
- Accelerate your career by joining one of fasted growing bicycle brands worldwide
- Build a new but fast-growing team with us from day 1
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative company
- Bikes and accessories at attractive employee rates
- We focus on diversity - be who you are and do what is your passion
- We are establishing new working methods and offer a hybrid work environment
- We are a brand, and we are proud to say so. Become a member of a high branded company!
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: