CANYON IS A WORLD-LEADING MANUFACTURER OF ROAD, MOUNTAIN, TRIATHLON, URBAN AND FITNESS BIKES. OUR DIRECT APPROACH SETS US APART FROM OUR COMPETITORS. WE PRIORITISE DELIVERING THE VERY BEST IN QUALITY AND IN SERVICE AT ALL TIMES. CONSTANTLY EXPLORING NEW PATHS ENABLES US TO STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME AND DRIVES US FORWARDS. NOW MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE PREPARED HELP US SHAPE THE FUTURE OF RIDING.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Canyon Digital Experience Design team is on the hunt for a talented content strategist and designer to help us deliver a world class customer service for our global customers. Working as part of a growing, friendly team, you’ll be responsible for helping people solve problems and get back on their bikes as quickly as possible.
CanyonXD is a global UX, UI and content design team delivering new products and services for our customers. We’re research-lead, open and collaborative. As a seasonal business, we do have busy periods, but we pride ourselves on a healthy work life balance. As a global team, it’s important we work with and design for diverse cultures and perspectives.
Working as part of a growing UX content team you will be responsible for examining what information we need to communicate as well as actually creating it. That means improving processes and guidance as well as actually creating the English language content. This also needs to be translated or recreated into 14 languages by our regional teams.
- Researching service requests, site search activity and customer contact logs to understand and plug gaps in our service content
- Work closely with R&D teams to pre-empt service requests by creating service content for product launches
- Use research and usability testing to produce useful, usable content in all contexts
- Contributing to tone of voice guidelines, style guides and other consistency guidelines
- Examining workflow and processes to highlight and improve inefficiencies
- Briefing content producers in the business to create written, visual and moving image content to best suit the intended outcome
- Working alongside UX designers, digital designers and service designers to produce prototypes (usually in Figma)
- Formatting the content so that technical information is fully accessible at all times
- Producing content to meet your own brief, and those of service stakeholders in line with strategic goals
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- We’re looking for someone who champions the customer above all. You’re proactive, collaborative and research driven
- You won’t be the only content person in the team, so there is support available, but you will be working on projects where you will have to be confident of your decisions and justify them
- Experience working as both a content strategist and a content designer for a customer-facing organisation
- Experience working directly with UX and UI designers to deliver content first design
- A strong understanding of cycling culture and the ability to communicate to different bike tribes
- Strong knowledge of current content design and accessibility guidelines
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
Do you love riding and being part of a close team? Then you're the right candidate for us.
We look forward to reading your application including salary expectation and earliest possible start date.
Your contact person is: