Canyon Bicycles aims to make the best bicycles and we want to share this vision to Canyon fans and bicycle enthusiast all over the world.
As we are growing substantially in Scandinavia, we are currently seeking a professional and passionate
MARKETING MANAGER (M/F/D)
to join our Scandinavian marketing team.
The responsibilities include the day-to-day marketing activities in Sweden, including media relations, partnerships, event management, content translations and reporting among other various marketing tasks.
The position entails independent remote work based in Sweden and will also require you to travel within Scandinavia regularly.
What we are looking for
- Ability to work independently and take charge of your own areas of responsibility
- Attention to detail and capacity to handle large concepts
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and urgent schedules
- Skills to manage matters clearly and systematically
- Commitment to shared goals and the development of the company
- Knowledge of the bicycle industry and the Swedish market
- Ability to laugh at yourself
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Support global and regional marketing plans as required
- Schedule, track & manage digital and print marketing activity including email and social
- Provide support for specific projects, ensuring smooth and seamless execution - such as creative marketing campaigns or events that deliver customer engagement and acquisition
- Collate marketing data and analytics - generating regular and ad-hoc reports, as required
- Undertake research projects to support wider marketing or specific campaign planning
- Translate product information and produce copy as well as other content
- Maintain effective internal communications & relationships
- Wider administrative support to the team as required
- Work experience in marketing (formal education a plus, but not required)
- Translation experience or expertise
- Language skills (Swedish/English/Norwegian)
- Knowledge in bicycles or cycling as a passion
WHAT SETS US APART
Our commitment to riding is contagious – that’s what you notice when you start working at Canyon. It’s essential that our employees feel fully engaged with their work so that together we can achieve the high standards we set for ourselves, our products and our service. A variety of hands-on tasks, true innovation and a dynamic workplace are all a part of our everyday.
Each individual has a key role to play in Canyon’s success. Whether you’re a student, graduate, or have previous leadership experience, we have the right position for you. After all, the jobs we offer have to be as versatile and exciting as the bikes we develop.
Our flat hierarchies enable you to quickly take responsibility and shape where you want your career to go. As an employer, we successfully combine our local roots with an increasingly international approach. Sustainability and integrity core to our values alongside passion, responsibility and excellence.
In the end, it all comes down to this: Pure Cycling.
After the trial period, the contract will continue for an indefinite duration.
If you think you are the right person for the job, we would love to hear more from you.
Deadline for applications is 31.3.2021.